YAH Prevention Model
- Youth-created Service learning to enrich the learning experience, teach civic responsibility, strengthen communities and link learning to self-reflection.
- Peer-led Health education to promote healthy lifestyles, lifelong healthy activities and behavior choices.
- Parent support to promote parent-child connectedness and enhance parent-child communication.
- Increased school connectedness.
- Increased opportunities for pro-social involvement in school and community.
- Peer norms that discourage violence and substance use - Violence and Substance Abuse Prevention.
- Increased personal expectations for a positive future.